2. I haven't heard one kind word about anything from the Right.
3. It appears that it is a requirement, when applying for a job at Fox news, that one must leave their brains outside.
4. Christmas is not my holiday, consequently I save a LOT of money not going crazy buying STUFF. It's really become a huge mercantile event.
5. How much money do rich people need before they get a conscience? Is someone whispering INFINITE?
6. I can't stand being waited on in a restaurant by someone with a tongue piercing. It makes me want to vomit. I almost have the same feeling when I see those huge black things making big holes in earlobes.
7. I dislike people who declare their religion publicly every chance they get. It's usually Christians because I don't see, read about or hear Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Baha'is, Sikhs, Wiccans, atheists, etc., yelling about the war on WHATEVER, or yelling that this is a WHATEVER nation and trying to legislate their point of view for the rest of us. I prefer religion to be a private affair.
8. So, I'm not a six year old kid anymore. I grunt when I have to bend down to pick something up off the floor!
Yes, I was. It is good to be a New England sports fan! And that includes UCONN Women's basketball, too!
10. I wish someone would tell the crazy gun nuts that the correct way to hold a gun is with the barrel pointed at their stomachs. I was going to write hearts but they don't have any!
11. Why does my passion for chocolate never subside????
12. We are such a war-mongering nation. And it all comes down to GREED. War is a money-maker. They fact that it snuffs out so many young lives is of no consequence to those who supply the war machine.
13. Women are still second class citizens in the United States. Just ask any fr***** white, male Republican member of Congress or any white, male, Republican a**h*** elected to state office.
14. The ads asking for everyone to give money, food, gifts for kids at this time of year are legion. So what happens during the rest of the year? Do people think the poor disappear until the next holiday season? And my point is why do we have so many really poor people needing life-sustaining help in what is supposed to be a very prosperous country? It's crazy, it's a shame and it's unconscionable. We have to do better by RAISING THE MINIMUM WAGE to a decent living wage.
15. I have never seen The Nutcracker ballet and frankly, don't have any great desire to see it.
16. Years ago I decried the lack of intelligence in public life. Alas, it has gotten so much worse. And I don't want to be represented by people with such low IQs! Have you read the crazy, meshaguss coming out of the mouths of members of Congress? Did they all snort themselves throughout their formative years? Most of them are Republicans. Do they have a diseased gene in their pool? Sigh............ They are meshugeh ahf toit (crazy as loons). It sounds better in Yiddish.
17. Best job I ever had: radio talk show host in Connecticut. Had different guests on every day: authors, politicians-state and Congressional, entertainers, people involved in every social service agency in the area, an inventor, musicians, a Native American sculptress. I had so much fun interviewing the myriad guests who came on the show. It was lively, funny, entertaining and informative and a joy to do. Interviewing, asking the right questions and getting interesting information is something I do really well. Wish I could do it again.
18. I wish I could just twitch my nose and make everything right with the world.
19. It remains to be seen. Will the bad guys ever really get their comeuppance?
20. Does anyone want the ice scrapers I still have? I don't need them here in Arizona's Valley of the Sun!!!!
Hey, if you're reading this, please leave a comment at the bottom where it says: post a comment. I'd really appreciate that. Thanks.